Super-Simple Fixes for Kitchen Clutter
June 28, 2016 | waypoint
Out of every room in your home, the kitchen seems to be the space that gets used the most—and it's also the space that's first to attract clutter! Sound like you? Follow these tips to help maintain order in your busy kitchen.
- Go through your cabinets and donate or toss out the items that are not frequently used. Your main goal is to have only the items that you love and use.
- Create groups or categories for your items. For example, sort all of your baking items together in one section and your cooking items in another.
- Use clear containers to store items and place them inside your cabinets. This keeps everything from being scattered all over the place.
- Place hooks underneath your cabinets to hold mugs or use a stemware rack in the same spot to hold wine glasses. You could also use adhesive hooks inside of your cabinets to hang measuring cups or oven mitts.
- Use rotating trays in your cabinets to hold oils, vinegars, or spices. You can also use them in your refrigerator for beverages.
- Use a small bar cart to store some silverware or your coffee pot and mugs.
Organize Your Kitchen Cabinets [Container Store]
10 Kitchen Organization Hacks To Keep Clutter Contained [The Stir]
10 Steps to an Orderly Kitchen [HGTV]